WOW! This lockdown has indeed been a rollercoaster of emotions. We are so happy that we can welcome you, our treasured family, back to Woodlands, from Wednesday the 24th of June 2020.
The stress of solitude
Coming out of lockdown is in itself cause for celebration, but what we’ve accomplished during quarantine cannot be overlooked. We are inherently social creatures, full of the joys of the Universe and sharing our experiences, and throughout lockdown we’ve had to relook at our interactions with other people. The solitary nature of lockdown has caused many cases of depression, as well as exhaustion. Physically and mentally.
I choose to look at the lockdown as a hibernation period, where we have been forced to analyse our relationships, our world view and how we are now able to take advantage of the self-discovery we have experienced.
As you know, I’ve done a lot of work on myself over this period. And I have found a new way of looking at the world. I am loathed to use the dreaded term ‘new normal’, but how else can we describe what this pandemic has caused?
Priorities have switched, at least for me. I am now focusing more on the people closest to me, and in this category, I definitely include my wonderful team at Woodlands, and our loyal clients.
What are we doing to ensure your safety?
As always, your safety is our priority, we have put in the following safety measures:
- We have studied the regulations and guidelines set out in Advanced Level 3.
- There will be only one therapist per room. More than one therapist will only be allowed if the couple are from the same household and this is arranged ahead of your appointment.
- All treatment rooms are deep cleaned after every treatment.
- Hydrotherapy Room – we have emptied our pools and have taken the decision not to refill them until such time as there are clear guidelines from Government.
- The steam room will be available for individual use only.
- Our therapists will wear masks and visors at all time.
- Should you wish to sit down for your meal in our restaurant, we will have larger tables to ensure social distancing.
- Upon entry to the spa you will have your temperature taken, you will need to fill in the required form, and you will be expected to sanitise.
We look forward to opening and to see all your lovely faces again – albeit with a mask on.
May your “new normal” be a little more exciting now that you can visit us.
Lots of love
Get in touch
Our team at Woodlands Spa invites you to enjoy a sensory and meaningful experience which will leave you with a sense of vitality, new found energy and joy. To make a booking, call us on 010 010 5026 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.