Sunskin UV-Derm Sunscreen SPF50 Sensitive 75ml
- Full spectrum protection for sensitive skin. Protects the skin against UVA, UVB, HEV (blue light – electronic devices) and InfraRed (IR-A).
- IR-A shield gives prolonged protection after sunset
- Packaging makes the sunscreen available for everybody wherever you go, on the go!
4 in stock
- The SUNSKIN UV-DERM SPF 50 Sunscreen Range is the most advanced and comprehensive sun care range available for each individual’s needs. Designed to protect the skin from UVA, UVB, HEV (High Energy blue Visible light) and IR-A (InfraRed-A)
- SUNSKIN Sunscreen UV-DERM SPF 50 uses minimal sun filters, for high tolerance, that are highly effective and photo stable. Formulated to assist in sun protection, hydration and the restoration of the skin. All sunscreens are Non Greasy, Non whitening and Water Resistant.
- UVA-Rays penetrate the deeper layers of the skin, the Dermis. Damages and ageing the skin and with an increased risk of skin cancer.
- UVB-Rays penetrate the Epidermis, causes redness, painful burning, skin damage, skin spots and ultimately skin cancer.
- HEV light induces inflammation in the skin and causes Oxidative damage.
- With Vitamin E and Coenzyme Q10