Coronavirus – Is your visit to Woodlands Spa safe?
Our world has turned upside down. We are in pandemic territory. The energy is volatile and uncertain in unimaginable ways. People are emptying the shelves at the supermarkets and likely, the situation in our country is going to become even more fearful and uncertain in the coming days, weeks and months.
During the President’s address I became increasingly fearful for the times ahead. I was stressed and worried around whether I should close my business – letting that volatile energy creep into my state of mind. On Monday morning after my mindfulness practice I reminded myself of what it means to have the intent to be present. Not to get caught up in my own mental chatter and return my attention to the here and now, where I can act in a wise and skilful manner rather than react in fear.
Here at Woodlands Spa your safety comes first. I am sure many of you are fearful of visiting a public facility at this time. I would like to assure you that we are taking every measure to ensure your visit to Woodlands will be safe.
Although we have always adopted safe practices will we be implementing the World Health Organizations standard recommendations and following the authority’s regulations to reduce exposure to and transmission of a range of illnesses which include hand and respiratory hygiene.
- On arrival all our guests will be informed of strict hygiene regulations.
- Your hands will be sanitized upon entry.
- We will be minimizing bookings for guests to have minimal close contact with others – especially when going through to our change rooms where only two people will be allowed at a time.
- Our washrooms will be sprayed down with sanitizer every 30 minutes.
- Our hydrotherapy route has always been booked for exclusive use – it will, as always, be disinfected after each guest.
- Our treatment beds will be sprayed in front of every guest when the therapist takes you through for your treatment.
- Our linen and towels are changed after each guest and beds are sanitized again.
- Our therapists wash their hands with soap and warm water for 20 seconds before every guest’s treatment, she will also be wearing a mask during the treatment just as a preventative measure.
- Our communal services are wipe down every 30 minutes and our restaurant tables are sanitized after every guest.
Safe food practices are always adhered to. Kitchen surfaces are disinfected after every meal prepared and our kitchen staff also wear masks and wash their hands frequently.
I would like to remind all our guests that a minimum distance of 1.8 metres to other guests should always be maintained. Please postpone your bookings in the event of flu like symptoms or if you have been exposed to overseas travellers.
Perhaps the greatest dangers are not the virus, but fear and ignorance. We must accept the anxiety, but we cannot allow ourselves to be overwhelmed by fear and panic which in turn supresses your immune system. Our treatments are all designed to relax, calm and sooth your mind, body and soul. Not to mention the many health benefits of taking time out to renew and relax.
We will continue to monitor the situation closely to ensure the safety of all guests and will update this communication regularly.
If you are experiencing any other specific concern, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.
Stay tuned to our social media platforms where we will be releasing a info video soon.
Get in touch
Our team at Woodlands Spa invites you to enjoy a sensory and meaningful experience which will leave you with a sense of vitality, new found energy and joy. To make a booking, call us on 010 010 5026 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.